Rules and Regulations
Please read these rules carefully; so that you don't get expelled from the class before it even begins
This WhatsApp masterclass is meant to take you from a complete beginner to a standard web designer. Although this class is free class, a lot of financial resources has been inputted to make this class available to you.
It is common that people take free resources for granted, this will not be the case. In the event of any student going against any of the rules and regulations of the masterclass, such students will be “kicked off” without a second thought!
2. Students MUST participate in the attendance collation process 5 minutes before the commencement of the class.
3. Under no circumstance are you allowed to use provocative text, stickers or emojis in the group.
4. You are encouraged to have discussions with your colleagues as long as it is related to the subject matter.
5. If you are joining the class for the first time, Introduce yourself by following this format; your full name, your skillsets and what you hope to gain in this class.
6. You are NOT ALLOWED to post external links or posts in the class (Violation to this will lead to immediate and irreversible expulsion from the class).
7. You are encouraged to send a private direct message to the instructor when you have any concern.
8. You are expected to submit assignments when due; failure to do so may lead to expulsion.
9. All students must have access to a computer and internet access.
10. Students must also be willing to join a live session where the instructor gives a live demo.
12. Under no circumstance are you allowed to violate any of the above-stated rules.